- Do-it-yourself kit. All pieces have identification marks; there’s a lot to assemble, but it’s not hard or complicated.
- Assembly instructions are at http://lyrislaser.com/instructions/organizer-for-betrayal-at-house-on-the-hill/
- Compatible with Betrayal at House on the Hill and Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate!
- The only difference is the miniatures. Includes pieces to modify the spaces for either game.
- House on the Hill: Contains the entire game and expansion securely in only the Widow’s Walk box!
- Baldur’s Gate: Holds the entire game in the original box with room to spare.
- If you carry your game on its side, you’ll want to fill up that extra space first.
- Five removable trays:
- Event cards
- Item and Omen cards
- Room tiles
- Event, Item, and Roll tokens
- Token trays include covers for storage
- Lower tray for character tokens and trait markers
- Also includes space for a pencil and Post-It Notes
- Space for miniatures, dice, and character cards
- All rulebooks can be stored on top of the insert
- Also stores our Trait Trackers perfectly!
Organizer & Trays for Betrayal Games
At least your organization won’t betray you!
Category: Game Accessories Tags: Baldur's Gate, Betrayal, Betrayal at Baldur's Gate, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Dungeons & Dragons, expansion, Haunted Hill, insert, Widow's Walk